The usual and one of the most affordable ways to connect prints is to staple brochures. The First Exemplary Printing House, which has been manufacturing printing for more than 19 years, recommends this option as the most versatile and functional for all types of products. Such binding guarantees the most durable connection to a copy of up to 80 pages, provided that it is printed on offset paper with a density of 80 g / cm2.
Among the advantages of this option are the following:
- The most convenient turn. When opening the brochure, the sheets do not fall out, do not move. Thanks to the attachment with a wire bail, the turn maintains excellent position at a 180 degree angle. You can also make manual edits to the document without problems.
- Efficiency. This type of fastening does not require the preparation of complex technical equipment, so even a large circulation of products can be connected quickly and effortlessly. This leads to a high speed of order execution.
- Availability. Metal staples are inexpensive material in and of themselves. You don’t need sophisticated equipment to use them. Therefore, the cost of work is very low. Accordingly, for the customer, stitching on the staple will cost the minimum amount. Stapling looks very attractive compared to other binding options.
- Reliability. The staples hold the sheets very well. Even in the course of intensive use, the printing industry does not fall apart. This type of binding is used for important documents such as a passport, catalogs. Staples are also found in notebooks, notebooks, monographs and other large printed materials.
- Variation. The bracket does not fall apart on its own, but it can be easily removed to remove or add sheets to the product. To do this, you need to carefully bend the ends of the staple, carry out all the necessary manipulations and just as carefully return them to their place.
Features of the production of printing with fastening on a bracket
Technically, the service of stitching on a staple is quite simple. It consists of the following stages:
- Spread ordering.
- Fold a whole stack in half.
- Installing staples along the fold line in multiple locations.
The procedure is performed using a special booklet stapler. If the cover of the product is made of rather thick paper, cardboard, it is necessary to first do a creasing – an operation to apply a special rectilinear groove along the line of the future fold. So the stitching on the staple in Kharkov will be stronger, and it will be possible to avoid the possible “creeping” of the top layer of paint.
This binding is used for notebooks, albums, theses, price lists, instructions, brochures, magazines, and other advertising products. As a rule, thick paper is not used in such products. But different options are possible.
For connection, two types of brackets are used – classic and euro. The former are ubiquitous on a wide variety of printed products. The latter do not fit tightly to the spread, but form a kind of loop across the spread, so that such documents can be filed in a binder.
Products in formats from A4 to A6 are fastened, as a rule, with two staples at the same distance from the edges. The decision to order staple binding for larger sizes will require three or four elements.
Why order stapling from First Model Press
Manufacturing of printed products is a painstaking and responsible process that requires a lot of experience and skills, as well as high-quality equipment. When ordering any print in the “First Exemplary Printing House”, you can be sure of the quality of the work performed, since we have everything to make you satisfied with the result.
Large advertising agencies, business projects, printing houses order the fastening of brochures with a staple from us, because:
- We adhere to all the stated deadlines and deliver the finished editions exactly at the appointed time.
- We offer a full cycle of work, from creating a layout to post-printing, which greatly simplifies the process for the customer.
- We use only high quality consumables, basic and additional materials in our work.
- We have 19 years of experience in creating any printing industry, which allows us to work quickly and efficiently.
- We adhere to the pricing policy available to the customer, we never change the cost after the approval of the project and we do not collect hidden fees. In particular, the price for fastening with a bracket is the lowest in the city of Kharkov.
We accept orders throughout Ukraine with prompt delivery of finished products to any locality. With First Exemplary Typography, you can always be sure of the result!